You have no items in your shopping cart.
All of our items can be collected from our warehouse, please contact us first for a discounted price due to postage saving. Please email customer services if there is something in particular you are interested in.
If our listing states ‘COLLECTION ONLY’ then the item is collection only. We will not post the item and will expect the buyer to contact us to arrange collection. If we do not hear from you, we will be in contact to cancel the collection.
We use two courier services, Royal Mail and DPD. Please note items under £30 will not be sent tracked if sent using Royal Mail. We have weight and size restrictions with Royal Mail so we may not be able to fulfil requests with which courier service to use. DPD is a tracked service.
Please read terms below carefully:
● We do not do guarantee delivery, all delivery dates shown on our website are estimated delivery dates which are generated from our ordering book system.
● We will mark the item as dispatched after we purchased the shipping from courier. On the odd occasion the courier company may not come to collect our parcels due to bad traffic or other reasons beyond theirs and our control. Please do not rely on the "dispatch" email sent to you.
● With some items, we may have to test the item on the day of order. We may run out of time testing the item in order to get it dispatched on the same day of order so your item may be delayed for dispatch however, this is a very rare situation but do bear in mind busy periods this may happen such as Christmas and after Bank Holidays.
● Please contact us if your item was not delivered on time, and we will refund your delivery cost if you have chosen next day delivery
● With some of our couriers, you may receive a notification. You may receive an email or a text to inform you of the parcel will be with you shortly or, informing you the parcel has been received by the courier company. Do check your emails/phones for delivery information.
● Some courier services will email you saying the item has been dispatched and on it’s way, please note the email is an automatic email sent to customers from the courier company, not from us. We cannot stop the notifications about orders being dispatched and on its way.
● We will do our best to help on any delivery issue, please do understand the delivery is done by third party and we are not responsible if the item was lost or damaged during delivery, because it is out of our control.
We can not ship to the postcodes below:
Northern Ireland: post code: BT
Channel Islands: post code: GY
Isle of Man: post code: IM
Jersey: post code: JE
Scottish Highlands: post code: AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28, IV30-32, IV36-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-38, PA4, PA41, PA49-50, PH18-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, PH15-18
Scottish Islands: post code: HS, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49,PA60-78,PH42-44,ZE
There may be some locations that we cannot ship to, most small items can be sent using Royal Mail but due to our weight and size restrictions, some heavier/bigger items may not be sent to the post codes above. We will try our best to dispatch any items to the post codes above but please bear in mind we may have to cancel the order if the item is too heavy/big and is going to a remote area unless surcharge is paid for.
All orders made after 2:00pm will be dispatched next day.
Please be aware couriers do not work at weekends and national holidays so do be aware of deliveries being delayed.
If you are ordering from Europe, please note there will be a surcharge for all European destinations.
If you are in a remote area of Europe, please note the surcharge will be higher and delivery may take longer than expected due to the location. If you need further information about remote areas, please contact customer services as they will be able to advise you before you make your purchase.
Please note: Please contact us if you are ordering from a remote area as you will need to pay for the surcharge. For more information about remote areas, please see our Delivery page under 'Customer Services' at the bottom of the page.
If you are ordering from Europe, please refer to our Delivery page under 'Customer Services at the bottom of the page.
We will arrange for courier to deliver goods to the location of the customers choosing, if the goods have been lost after a successful delivery by the courier and there is proof of delivery, this will therefore not be OSB's responsibility.