Perfectly equipped for use on light dirt all around the home the K 2
Full Control Home power washer comes with a home kit that includes a
T150 patio cleaner which enables the splash-free cleaning of larger
areas such as a patio or decking and 500ml Patio & Deck detergent
to help remove stubborn algae. The K 2 Full Control Home power washer
also comes with wheels and telescopic handle for easy mobility, a 4m
pressure hose, water filter to protect the pump against dirt particles,
a dirt blaster lance with rotating point jet for removing stubborn dirt
and a Full Control Vario lance. The Full Control Vario lance uses a
click system to ensure you use the correct pressure for any surface
with a simple twist of the lance you can chose from 4 different
settings – Mix to draw detergent, Soft, Medium and Hard. This gives you
the confidence to ensure you are using the correct pressure setting for
the surface you are trying to clean. The power washer is ideal for dirt
on bicycles, garden tools and garden furniture.
Full Control Click Vario Power spray
lance and Dirt Blaster
Gives you direct feedback as to the pressure setting you are on,
ensuring you get the right pressure setting for the surface you are
trying to clean. Settings are chosen by turning the Full Control Click
Vario Power spray lance A symbol shows the pressure setting on the
respective spray lance.
Supports for accessories,
high-pressure gun and cable
Spray lances are always within easy reach and everything can be
compactly stored on the device once cleaning is complete. Not all
living spaces come with generous storage space. The Kärcher K2 home
pressure washer’s upright design saves you space, while the on-board
storage solutions keep your Kärcher accessories, cables plus hose and
trigger gun stored neatly on the machine.
Suction hose for use of detergents. Kärcher detergents increase
efficiency while cleaning, help prevent dirt from returning and help to
protect and care for your surface.
- Pressure (bar/MPa) - 20 - max. 110 / 2 - up to 11
- Flow rate (l/h) - max. 360
- Max. water feed temperature (°C) - max. 40
- Power rating (kW) - 1.4
- Area performance (m²/h) - 20
- Weight without accessories (kg) - 4.3
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) - 246 x 280 x 586
- Home kit, T150 Patio Cleaner, 0.5 L Patio & Deck Detergent
- High-pressure gun, G 120 Q
- Dirt Blaster spray lance
- High-pressure hose, 4 m
- Quick Connect on machine
- Detergent application via, Suction
- Integrated water filter
- Adapter garden hose A3/4"
- Click VPS
All of our items can be picked up from our warehouse, please contact us first for discounted price due to postage saving.
If our listing states ‘COLLECTION ONLY’ then the item is collection only. We will not post the item and will expect the buyer to contact us to arrange collections. If we do not hear from you, we will contact to cancel the collection.
We use three courier services, Royal Mail and DPD. Please note items under £30 will not be sent tracked if sent using Royal Mail. We have weight and size restrictions with Royal Mail so we may not be able to fulfil requests with which courier service to use. DPD is a tracked service.
Please read below terms carefully:
- We do not do guarantee delivery, all delivery dates shown on eBay are estimated by eBay's system automatically.
- We will mark the item as dispatch after we purchased the shipping from courier, in odd occasion the courier company may not come to collect our parcels due to bad traffic, Please do not rely on the "dispatch" email sent by eBay's system
- We may have to test the item the same day we dispatched it, hence your parcel might be delayed if we run out of time, however, this situation is very rare
- Please contact us if your item was not delivered on time, and we will refund your delivery cost if you have chosen next day delivery
- We may upgrade your delivery service from 3-5 working days to next working day for free due to work force assignment, your parcel might be delivered earlier than estimated dates.
- We have pre-notification service with our courier, you will be sent text message or email by courier company before they attempt to deliver. Please check your email and mobile every day after your item was marked as dispatched.
- Some courier services will email you saying the item has been dispatched and on it’s way, please note the email is an automatic email sent to customers from the courier company, not from us. We cannot stop the notifications about orders being dispatched and on its way.
- We will do our best to help on any delivery issue, please do understand the delivery is done by third party and we are not responsible if the item was lost or damaged during delivery, because it is out of our control.
The postcodes below, we can not ship to;
- Northern Ireland: post code: BT
- Channel Islands: post code: GY
- Isle of Man: post code: IM
- Jersey: post code: JE
- Scottish Highlands: post code: AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28, IV30-32, IV36-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-38, PA4, PA41, PA49-50, PH18-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, PH15-18
- Scottish Islands: post code: HS, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49,PA60-78,PH42-44,ZE
There may be some locations that we cannot ship to, most small items can be sent using Royal Mail but due to our weight and size restrictions, some heavier/bigger items may not be sent to the post codes above. We will try our best to dispatch any items to the post codes above but please bear in mind we may have to cancel the order if the item is too heavy/big and is going to a remote area.
All order made after 2:00pm will be dispatched next day.
Please be aware courier does not work at weekends and national holidays so do be aware of deliveries being delayed.