The motorola mbp667 connect digital video baby monitor with wi-fi
internet viewing helps you keep an eye on your child while at home on
the handheld parent unit and away on compatible smartphones, tablets,
and computers. a full-colour 2.8" diagonal lcd display shows real-time
video and sound in your baby's room, and with the zoom only function
you can always get a closer look at your baby.
- 2.8" parent unit display screen for viewing live camera feed
radio range: 1000 feet
- Remote access the live camera feed on your smartphone or tablet
- Two way communication
- Lullabies on baby unit lets you select and play from
pre-installed lullabies via parent unit
- Infrared night vision recording lets you view your little one in
low light environments
Note : No Display: Try reaching or replacing the battery pack . Reset
the units. Disconnects the battery pack of the parent unit and unplug
both the units electrical power, then plug them back in. is the unit
turned on? Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the parent unit to turn
it ON. is the correct camera selected? change the camera number, if
necessary. is the video display turned on? Press the VEDIO ON/OFF
Button to turn it ON. When operating using batteries only, the display
will go blank after 5 minutes or 30 minutes or 60 minutes to save power
( depending on video Settings). The unit is still active and will give
you audio alerts. You can reactivate the screen by pressing any button.
Item does not
original packaging, has been tested. May see signs of use/marks and
All of our items can be picked up from our warehouse, please contact us first for discounted price due to postage saving.
If our listing states ‘COLLECTION ONLY’ then the item is collection only. We will not post the item and will expect the buyer to contact us to arrange collections. If we do not hear from you, we will contact to cancel the collection.
We use three courier services, Royal Mail and DPD. Please note items under £30 will not be sent tracked if sent using Royal Mail. We have weight and size restrictions with Royal Mail so we may not be able to fulfil requests with which courier service to use. DPD is a tracked service.
Please read below terms carefully:
- We do not do guarantee delivery, all delivery dates shown on eBay are estimated by eBay's system automatically.
- We will mark the item as dispatch after we purchased the shipping from courier, in odd occasion the courier company may not come to collect our parcels due to bad traffic, Please do not rely on the "dispatch" email sent by eBay's system
- We may have to test the item the same day we dispatched it, hence your parcel might be delayed if we run out of time, however, this situation is very rare
- Please contact us if your item was not delivered on time, and we will refund your delivery cost if you have chosen next day delivery
- We may upgrade your delivery service from 3-5 working days to next working day for free due to work force assignment, your parcel might be delivered earlier than estimated dates.
- We have pre-notification service with our courier, you will be sent text message or email by courier company before they attempt to deliver. Please check your email and mobile every day after your item was marked as dispatched.
- Some courier services will email you saying the item has been dispatched and on it’s way, please note the email is an automatic email sent to customers from the courier company, not from us. We cannot stop the notifications about orders being dispatched and on its way.
- We will do our best to help on any delivery issue, please do understand the delivery is done by third party and we are not responsible if the item was lost or damaged during delivery, because it is out of our control.
The postcodes below, we can not ship to;
- Northern Ireland: post code: BT
- Channel Islands: post code: GY
- Isle of Man: post code: IM
- Jersey: post code: JE
- Scottish Highlands: post code: AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28, IV30-32, IV36-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-38, PA4, PA41, PA49-50, PH18-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, PH15-18
- Scottish Islands: post code: HS, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49,PA60-78,PH42-44,ZE
There may be some locations that we cannot ship to, most small items can be sent using Royal Mail but due to our weight and size restrictions, some heavier/bigger items may not be sent to the post codes above. We will try our best to dispatch any items to the post codes above but please bear in mind we may have to cancel the order if the item is too heavy/big and is going to a remote area.
All order made after 2:00pm will be dispatched next day.
Please be aware courier does not work at weekends and national holidays so do be aware of deliveries being delayed.