Feel the bass, see the beat. The Philips HX5 headphones not only
let you feel the bass. They let you see it.
They are your music, visualised. Designed to party! Be the light and
the center of the party with your pulsing LED headphones.
A powerful LED
syncs to every beat of your music so you can see and hear sound. For
the first time ever, you can share your music visually.
Powerful neodymium drivers
drivers deliver deep bass, amplifying the pulse of your music. They
deliver high definition sound with a wide dynamic range, reproducing
even the most minute details.
visibility with the LED activation button easily on the left ear can.
Up to 8 hours of
powerful LED light.
These headphones are
built with toughness and durability in mind, giving you a robust and
undestructable look and feel.
features a soft inner headband cushion for maximum comfort.
Please note item still in Orginal Packaging, but box has been opened
for testing and resealed, may see marks or imperfections.
All of our items can be picked up from our warehouse, please contact us first for discounted price due to postage saving.
If our listing states ‘COLLECTION ONLY’ then the item is collection only. We will not post the item and will expect the buyer to contact us to arrange collections. If we do not hear from you, we will contact to cancel the collection.
We use three courier services, Royal Mail and DPD. Please note items under £30 will not be sent tracked if sent using Royal Mail. We have weight and size restrictions with Royal Mail so we may not be able to fulfil requests with which courier service to use. DPD is a tracked service.
Please read below terms carefully:
- We do not do guarantee delivery, all delivery dates shown on eBay are estimated by eBay's system automatically.
- We will mark the item as dispatch after we purchased the shipping from courier, in odd occasion the courier company may not come to collect our parcels due to bad traffic, Please do not rely on the "dispatch" email sent by eBay's system
- We may have to test the item the same day we dispatched it, hence your parcel might be delayed if we run out of time, however, this situation is very rare
- Please contact us if your item was not delivered on time, and we will refund your delivery cost if you have chosen next day delivery
- We may upgrade your delivery service from 3-5 working days to next working day for free due to work force assignment, your parcel might be delivered earlier than estimated dates.
- We have pre-notification service with our courier, you will be sent text message or email by courier company before they attempt to deliver. Please check your email and mobile every day after your item was marked as dispatched.
- Some courier services will email you saying the item has been dispatched and on it’s way, please note the email is an automatic email sent to customers from the courier company, not from us. We cannot stop the notifications about orders being dispatched and on its way.
- We will do our best to help on any delivery issue, please do understand the delivery is done by third party and we are not responsible if the item was lost or damaged during delivery, because it is out of our control.
The postcodes below, we can not ship to;
- Northern Ireland: post code: BT
- Channel Islands: post code: GY
- Isle of Man: post code: IM
- Jersey: post code: JE
- Scottish Highlands: post code: AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28, IV30-32, IV36-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-38, PA4, PA41, PA49-50, PH18-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, PH15-18
- Scottish Islands: post code: HS, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49,PA60-78,PH42-44,ZE
There may be some locations that we cannot ship to, most small items can be sent using Royal Mail but due to our weight and size restrictions, some heavier/bigger items may not be sent to the post codes above. We will try our best to dispatch any items to the post codes above but please bear in mind we may have to cancel the order if the item is too heavy/big and is going to a remote area.
All order made after 2:00pm will be dispatched next day.
Please be aware courier does not work at weekends and national holidays so do be aware of deliveries being delayed.