The Motorola MDC100 Full HD Dash camera gives you extra reassurance
with a 2.7" display screen with 1080p HD quality for easy viewing. It
also has a 120 degrees viewing angle, micro SD-Card slot for up to
32GB, motion detection and Night Vision. Micro SD Memory card not
Model number: 723810100001.
Not only does this product look good, it has some clever features too.
It will continually record as your drive on a loop, overwriting
previous footage so you don't have to manually delete footage off the
card. However, if you were to have an accident, the G sensor would
recognise this from the motion of the car, saving the relevant video
clip so that this isn't over written as you continue to drive and
record. You can then plug the camera into your computer to view the
footage and send it to others. So why would you buy a Dash Cam? Dash
cams are increasingly being used and accepted by Police and Insurance
companies as proof of what happened in an accident. If you are
unfortunate enough to be caught up in this type of an event a Dash Cam
could save you both time and money in making your claim. Several
insurance companies are also now offering customer's discounts if they
drive with a dash cam. So in the long run, investing in a Dash Cam
could save you hundreds of pounds! The camera will record the footage
on a loop so you do not need to keep emptying the memory card, however
if you do need to use the footage, remove the memory card after the
event and it will remain on the card. This product comes with a mount
to fit it to your car.
- HD 1080p recording.
- 2.7-inch LCD colour screen.
- Dash cam features:
- 720p forward facing camera.
- 2.7inch TFT LCD screen.
- Night vision.
- Loop recording.
- G-force sensor.
- Compatible with microSD memory cards.
- Windscreen suction mount.
- USB cable.
- Up to 0.5 hour battery life.
- Size H4.7, W10.4, D2.2cm.
- Weighs 125g.
- EAN: 5012786801967.
Item does not come
in original packaging, has been tested. May see signs of use/marks and
All of our items can be picked up from our warehouse, please contact us first for discounted price due to postage saving.
If our listing states ‘COLLECTION ONLY’ then the item is collection only. We will not post the item and will expect the buyer to contact us to arrange collections. If we do not hear from you, we will contact to cancel the collection.
We use three courier services, Royal Mail and DPD. Please note items under £30 will not be sent tracked if sent using Royal Mail. We have weight and size restrictions with Royal Mail so we may not be able to fulfil requests with which courier service to use. DPD is a tracked service.
Please read below terms carefully:
- We do not do guarantee delivery, all delivery dates shown on eBay are estimated by eBay's system automatically.
- We will mark the item as dispatch after we purchased the shipping from courier, in odd occasion the courier company may not come to collect our parcels due to bad traffic, Please do not rely on the "dispatch" email sent by eBay's system
- We may have to test the item the same day we dispatched it, hence your parcel might be delayed if we run out of time, however, this situation is very rare
- Please contact us if your item was not delivered on time, and we will refund your delivery cost if you have chosen next day delivery
- We may upgrade your delivery service from 3-5 working days to next working day for free due to work force assignment, your parcel might be delivered earlier than estimated dates.
- We have pre-notification service with our courier, you will be sent text message or email by courier company before they attempt to deliver. Please check your email and mobile every day after your item was marked as dispatched.
- Some courier services will email you saying the item has been dispatched and on it’s way, please note the email is an automatic email sent to customers from the courier company, not from us. We cannot stop the notifications about orders being dispatched and on its way.
- We will do our best to help on any delivery issue, please do understand the delivery is done by third party and we are not responsible if the item was lost or damaged during delivery, because it is out of our control.
The postcodes below, we can not ship to;
- Northern Ireland: post code: BT
- Channel Islands: post code: GY
- Isle of Man: post code: IM
- Jersey: post code: JE
- Scottish Highlands: post code: AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28, IV30-32, IV36-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-38, PA4, PA41, PA49-50, PH18-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, PH15-18
- Scottish Islands: post code: HS, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49,PA60-78,PH42-44,ZE
There may be some locations that we cannot ship to, most small items can be sent using Royal Mail but due to our weight and size restrictions, some heavier/bigger items may not be sent to the post codes above. We will try our best to dispatch any items to the post codes above but please bear in mind we may have to cancel the order if the item is too heavy/big and is going to a remote area.
All order made after 2:00pm will be dispatched next day.
Please be aware courier does not work at weekends and national holidays so do be aware of deliveries being delayed.