This is an electric cylinder mower, designed for flat lawns only. Being
a cylinder mower, the blades cut very close to the ground, helping to
produce a lawn of high quality. However this can only be achieved if
your lawn is flat. Cylinder mowers are designed to be used at least
once a week in the summer, cutting grass little and often, to give a
perfect lawn. If your lawn has a slope, bumps or you intend to cut
grass over 3cm high or infrequently, we would recommend using a rotary
mower and not a cylinder mower.
This electric cylinder mower has front and rear rollers to create a
perfectly striped and professional-looking lawn. The 4 diamond ground
cylinder blades provide a silent, scissor-like cut for a healthy lawn.
With a cutting width of 32cm it is ideal for small to medium sized
lawns. It can be fully folded and stored horizontally.
The front and rear rollers help to give your lawn a professional
striped finish. Cylinder blades work together to trap and slice your
grass to give you a better cut for a perfect lawn.
The easy to use central height adjustment helps you to choose the
correct height to suit your lawn. There are 3 cut heights on this
mower, with a cut height range from 1.8cm to 3.8cm.
Model number: S4032EC.
- 400 watt electric cylinder motor.
- Metal blade.
- 32cm blade width.
- 3 cutting heights.
- Cutting heights ranging from 1.8cm-4cm.
- 23L grass collection capacity.
- Height adjustable handle.
- 12m power cable.
- Safety switch.
- Rear roller.
- Weight 7.6kg.
- EAN: 6939500723864.
Item comes in
original packaging, has been tested. May see signs of use.
All of our items can be picked up from our warehouse, please contact us first for discounted price due to postage saving.
If our listing states ‘COLLECTION ONLY’ then the item is collection only. We will not post the item and will expect the buyer to contact us to arrange collections. If we do not hear from you, we will contact to cancel the collection.
We use three courier services, Royal Mail, UK Mail and MyHermes. Please note items under £30 will not be sent tracked if sent using Royal Mail. We have weight and size restrictions with Royal Mail so we may not be able to fulfil requests with which courier service to use. UK Mail and MyHermes are both tracked services.
Please read below terms carefully:
- We do not do guarantee delivery, all delivery dates shown on eBay are estimated by eBay's system automatically.
- We will mark the item as dispatch after we purchased the shipping from courier, in odd occasion the courier company may not come to collect our parcels due to bad traffic, Please do not rely on the "dispatch" email sent by eBay's system
- We may have to test the item the same day we dispatched it, hence your parcel might be delayed if we run out of time, however, this situation is very rare
- Please contact us if your item was not delivered on time, and we will refund your delivery cost if you have chosen next day delivery
- We may upgrade your delivery service from 3-5 working days to next working day for free due to work force assignment, your parcel might be delivered earlier than estimated dates.
- We have pre-notification service with our courier, you will be sent text message or email by courier company before they attempt to deliver. Please check your email and mobile every day after your item was marked as dispatched.
- Some courier services will email you saying the item has been dispatched and on it’s way, please note the email is an automatic email sent to customers from the courier company, not from us. We cannot stop the notifications about orders being dispatched and on its way.
- We will do our best to help on any delivery issue, please do understand the delivery is done by third party and we are not responsible if the item was lost or damaged during delivery, because it is out of our control.
Please contact us for postal quotation for below post code area, a courier surcharge will be applied. Also express delivery option will not be applicable to these area.
- Northern Ireland: post code: BT
- Channel Islands: post code: GY
- Isle of Man: post code: IM
- Jersey: post code: JE
- Scottish Highlands: post code: AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28, IV30-32, IV36-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-38, PA4, PA41, PA49-50, PH18-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, PH15-18
- Scottish Islands: post code: HS, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49,PA60-78,PH42-44,ZE
There may be some locations that we cannot ship to, most small items can be sent using Royal Mail but due to our weight and size restrictions, some heavier/bigger items may not be sent to the post codes above. We will try our best to dispatch any items to the post codes above but please bear in mind we may have to cancel the order if the item is too heavy/big and is going to a remote area.
All order made after 2:00pm will be dispatched next day.
Please be aware courier does not work at weekends and national holidays so do be aware of deliveries being delayed.