- Title: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: The...
- Publisher: Piggyback Interactive
- Publication Date: 2018
- Binding: Hardcover
- Book Condition: New
The Expanded Edition Guide to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
is a 512-page hardcover guidebook covering everything in the main game
as well as the two Expansion Pass DLC packs “The Master Trials” and
“The Champions’ Ballad”.
INCLUDES: Expansion Pass concept art gallery; dedicated chapters
covering both Expansion Passes; Reference and Analysis chapter; Maps
chapter; all-new hardcover and an extensive 4-page Index.
· MAPS CHAPTER: a dedicated 36-page atlas of Hyrule showing the exact
location of all Korok seeds and treasure chests.
· REFERENCE & ANALYSIS CHAPTER: contains a farming manual showing
how to acquire all items of prime interest efficiently; the best
weapons and armor upgrades; the most effective recipes; the most
lucrative gemstone mining spots; amiibo; merchants and much more.
· EXPANSION PASS CHAPTERS: 34 pages dedicated to “The Master Trials”
and “The Champions’ Ballad”.
· 100% AUTHORITATIVE: all side quests, all shrines of Trials and all
information about collectible items fully mapped out; also includes
optional challenges, mini-games, unlockables, Easter eggs, and more.
· AT-A-GLANCE WALKTHROUGHS: annotated maps and screenshots show the
optimal way through every quest and dungeon.
· LARGE MAP POSTER: two-sided and fully-annotated – covering the
immense game area.
· CONCEPT ART: direct from the development team and beautifully laid
out across two sections: 16 pages of concept art from “The Master
Trials” and “The Champions’ Ballad” as well as a 16-page art tour of
the main game.
· PUZZLE MASTER: every single puzzle and riddle unraveled with refined,
· EXPERT COMBAT STRATEGY: practical, reproducible tactics to crush all
enemies and bosses.
· COMPREHENSIVE REFERENCES: exhaustive appraisals of all items and
monsters – including key parameters that are hidden in the game.
· EASE OF USE: Instant searches, print navigation systems, extensive
4-page index and detailed map poster give you immediate access to the
information you need.
· PREMIUM HARDCOVER: with guide pages printed on superior-quality art
Item does not
come in original packaging, has been checked. May see signs of use.
All of our items can be picked up from our warehouse, please contact us first for discounted price due to postage saving.
If our listing states ‘COLLECTION ONLY’ then the item is collection only. We will not post the item and will expect the buyer to contact us to arrange collections. If we do not hear from you, we will contact to cancel the collection.
We use three courier services, Royal Mail, UK Mail and MyHermes. Please note items under £30 will not be sent tracked if sent using Royal Mail. We have weight and size restrictions with Royal Mail so we may not be able to fulfil requests with which courier service to use. UK Mail and MyHermes are both tracked services.
Please read below terms carefully:
- We do not do guarantee delivery, all delivery dates shown on eBay are estimated by eBay's system automatically.
- We will mark the item as dispatch after we purchased the shipping from courier, in odd occasion the courier company may not come to collect our parcels due to bad traffic, Please do not rely on the "dispatch" email sent by eBay's system
- We may have to test the item the same day we dispatched it, hence your parcel might be delayed if we run out of time, however, this situation is very rare
- Please contact us if your item was not delivered on time, and we will refund your delivery cost if you have chosen next day delivery
- We may upgrade your delivery service from 3-5 working days to next working day for free due to work force assignment, your parcel might be delivered earlier than estimated dates.
- We have pre-notification service with our courier, you will be sent text message or email by courier company before they attempt to deliver. Please check your email and mobile every day after your item was marked as dispatched.
- Some courier services will email you saying the item has been dispatched and on it’s way, please note the email is an automatic email sent to customers from the courier company, not from us. We cannot stop the notifications about orders being dispatched and on its way.
- We will do our best to help on any delivery issue, please do understand the delivery is done by third party and we are not responsible if the item was lost or damaged during delivery, because it is out of our control.
Please contact us for postal quotation for below post code area, a courier surcharge will be applied. Also express delivery option will not be applicable to these area.
- Northern Ireland: post code: BT
- Channel Islands: post code: GY
- Isle of Man: post code: IM
- Jersey: post code: JE
- Scottish Highlands: post code: AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28, IV30-32, IV36-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-38, PA4, PA41, PA49-50, PH18-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, PH15-18
- Scottish Islands: post code: HS, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49,PA60-78,PH42-44,ZE
There may be some locations that we cannot ship to, most small items can be sent using Royal Mail but due to our weight and size restrictions, some heavier/bigger items may not be sent to the post codes above. We will try our best to dispatch any items to the post codes above but please bear in mind we may have to cancel the order if the item is too heavy/big and is going to a remote area.
All order made after 2:00pm will be dispatched next day.
Please be aware courier does not work at weekends and national holidays so do be aware of deliveries being delayed.