WD Black2 Dual 2.5-inch 9.5 mm 1 TB SATA 6 Gbps Hard Drive and 120
GB SSD Internal Hard Drive - Retail Box
WD has redefined the PC with the next big thing in ultra-fast
performance storage. Introducing WD Black², the world's first 2.5-inch
dual drive storage solution. The WD Black² dual drive is a completely
new approach in a compromised solid-state and hybrid storage market.
Finally you can have the speed of an SSD that you want and the capacity
of a hard drive that you need in your notebook or all-in-one PC.
- Fully accessible SSD for the operating system, generous capacity
hard drive for personal data and large files
- Lower cost-per-gigabyte advantage over the solid-state competition
- Dual drives extend the life of MLC NAND and maintain optimum SSD
- You control where your data resides with no need for large cloud
storage or expensive third party storage plans
- Built for laptops, all-in-one PC's, gaming PC's, mobile
workstations, small form factor PC's, high-performance laptops
Please note item itself is new but box
opened and may have some marks on original box due to sticker removal.
- Brand: WD
- Series: Black2
- Packaging: Retail
- Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/s
- Capacity: 1TB HDD + 120GB SSD
- RPM: 5400 RPM
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch
- Weight: 136 g
- 'Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 0.9 cm
All of our items can be picked up from our warehouse, please contact us first for discounted price due to postage saving.
If our listing states ‘COLLECTION ONLY’ then the item is collection only. We will not post the item and will expect the buyer to contact us to arrange collections. If we do not hear from you, we will contact to cancel the collection.
We use three courier services, Royal Mail and DPD. Please note items under £30 will not be sent tracked if sent using Royal Mail. We have weight and size restrictions with Royal Mail so we may not be able to fulfil requests with which courier service to use. DPD is a tracked service.
Please read below terms carefully:
- We do not do guarantee delivery, all delivery dates shown on eBay are estimated by eBay's system automatically.
- We will mark the item as dispatch after we purchased the shipping from courier, in odd occasion the courier company may not come to collect our parcels due to bad traffic, Please do not rely on the "dispatch" email sent by eBay's system
- We may have to test the item the same day we dispatched it, hence your parcel might be delayed if we run out of time, however, this situation is very rare
- Please contact us if your item was not delivered on time, and we will refund your delivery cost if you have chosen next day delivery
- We may upgrade your delivery service from 3-5 working days to next working day for free due to work force assignment, your parcel might be delivered earlier than estimated dates.
- We have pre-notification service with our courier, you will be sent text message or email by courier company before they attempt to deliver. Please check your email and mobile every day after your item was marked as dispatched.
- Some courier services will email you saying the item has been dispatched and on it’s way, please note the email is an automatic email sent to customers from the courier company, not from us. We cannot stop the notifications about orders being dispatched and on its way.
- We will do our best to help on any delivery issue, please do understand the delivery is done by third party and we are not responsible if the item was lost or damaged during delivery, because it is out of our control.
The postcodes below, we can not ship to;
- Northern Ireland: post code: BT
- Channel Islands: post code: GY
- Isle of Man: post code: IM
- Jersey: post code: JE
- Scottish Highlands: post code: AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28, IV30-32, IV36-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-38, PA4, PA41, PA49-50, PH18-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, PH15-18
- Scottish Islands: post code: HS, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49,PA60-78,PH42-44,ZE
There may be some locations that we cannot ship to, most small items can be sent using Royal Mail but due to our weight and size restrictions, some heavier/bigger items may not be sent to the post codes above. We will try our best to dispatch any items to the post codes above but please bear in mind we may have to cancel the order if the item is too heavy/big and is going to a remote area.
All order made after 2:00pm will be dispatched next day.
Please be aware courier does not work at weekends and national holidays so do be aware of deliveries being delayed.